If you already have a shiny new iPhone 5 in your hands, you’ve probably started installing your favorite apps – and discovering new ones, too. Even if you haven’t received your new iPhone 5 (we sympathize) or decided not to upgrade just yet, we have a new offer this week we think you’re going to love.
For the next month, we’re giving away a 10GB account and Box Sync completely free to anyone with an iOS device. Whether you have an iPhone 5, iPad or older iPhone, you’ll be eligible for this promotion. More awesomeness: Both new and existing Box users can take advantage of this offer! We think this will go a long way in giving you an easy, simple and secure way to share and sync your most important files. Now all your critical content will be right at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
How to Claim Your 10GB Plus Box Sync
1. Visit the App Store and download Box for iPhone or iPad – as long as you use one of these devices, you’ll get the offer! If you already have our iOS app, you can simply log in to claim your 10GB account and Box Sync
2. Log into your account or create a new one right in the app
3. You’ll get a 10GB account right away, and Box Sync will be activated in your account within 48 hours
3. Once you get your activation email, start sharing and syncing your content to your heart’s content
4. Tell your friends, coworkers and family members about this offer with the hashtag #BoxSync
Remember, the 10GB account and Box Sync are yours for life, so you’ll never have to worry about your content being out of reach ever again. This update also makes our app completely compatible with iOS 6. Now you can share and manage your content using the big, beautiful display on the iPhone 5.
Not on iOS, or not a mobile user? Not to worry – you can still sign up for the Box Sync waitlist and we’ll activate Box Sync in your account as soon as we can. This offer ends on October 31, 2012 at 11:59pm, PST, so download the app today. Don’t miss out on getting 10GB and Box Sync free for life!
The post Get a 10GB Box Account + BoxSync FREE on Your iPhone or iPad appeared first on FunctionEight’s IT and Tech News.